Immediately after regulatory approval, Randomized Clinical Trials will start in Europe and USA. Reimbursement is imperative, while in some countries payment codes and reimbursement are in place, for key countries reimbursement is scheduled.
Sensius’ thermotherapy products have a clear path to market in Europe and the US, via a CE Mark filing in Europe and US IDE filing. The initial target indication is head and neck cancer, which is expected to be followed by breast cancer and melanoma.
Accomplishments to Date
- More than 5 mio $ has been secured to date;
- Discussions with 15 renowned clinics ongoing to participate in Clinical trials;
- Endorsements from KOLs;
- Five Clinics did sign an LOI in which they commit to cooperate;
- 70 Patients have been treated with protoptypes;
- Sensius has a cooperation with Erasmus MC, a leading key-resource hospital. The roadmap for continuous research in thermotherapy is guaranteed.